We treat recorded information about an individual (including an opinion) as personal information if the subject individual can be identified from that information.
We collect your information required for our site only .We promise you that we don’t misuse your personal info to anyone.
Quality and Security
We make every reasonable effort to keep the personal information we hold secure. We hold your information in hard copy or electronic format stored securely in various databases
- advise us of any changes to your personal information such as your name or (email) address. If you subscribe to our email messages, you may change your personal details by using the relevant link provided at the end of each email message.
- contact us if you become aware of any errors in your personal information
We will not collect information that is regarded as sensitive such as information regarding your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions or religious or philosophical beliefs.
We do not routinely disclose personal information to third parties or use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- we believe it necessary to provide you with a service which you have requested;
- required to implement our terms of service;
- required to administer and manage those services, including charging, billing and collecting debts;
- required to research and develop our services;
- the use or disclosure is permitted by this policy or by law;
- we require it to maintain, secure and develop our business systems and infrastructure, including testing and upgrading of these systems; or
- some or all of the assets and operations of the business are or may be transferred to another party by way of sale of some or all of our business.
In addition, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties, where:
- your personal information is disclosed for the sole purpose of facilitating the marketing of our services to you. This includes a mailing house or electronic communication platform provider. In these situations, we prohibit the third party from using personal information about you except for the specific purpose for which we supply it;
- required to our retail or other commercial partners where you have purchased or used our services;
Website Privacy Practices
We use cookie technology on our website to provide information and services to website visitors. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes and are a necessary part of facilitating online transactions. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies. Cookies are useful to determine overall traffic patterns through our website.